Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Mother's Day Poem by John Patrick
"I know you love me by the way you show you care.
You hug me so gently, when I need you, you're always there."
Sweet. :) I laughed when I got to the bottom of your cake post. When I saw the pictures, I was thinking, "She did it!! She found a good recipe!" Then I read through the post. I'm sure it's delicious and it sure is beautiful!
2 comments:
AWW That melts my heart. He is so precious.
Sweet. :)
I laughed when I got to the bottom of your cake post. When I saw the pictures, I was thinking, "She did it!! She found a good recipe!" Then I read through the post. I'm sure it's delicious and it sure is beautiful!
Post a Comment