Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

This is a picture of my handsome oldest child looking the way he usually does lately (me too but I'm not going to post a picture of me like this.) because if you haven't noticed, he decided to wake up on the 24th looking like a man just to see his mama cry on Christmas Eve.
Here is the wondrous breakfast meal at my parents Christmas Eve. Do you see that plate of peach coffee cake sitting in the middle of the table? It will make all your coffee cake dreams come true. I'll post the recipe soon.
Here is the most adorable 9 month old you've ever laid eyes on.
My parents don't have enough room for all the people we cram into their house let alone the gifts. When she carried down the monstrous load of gifts I thought John Patrick was going to lose it. He couldn't contain his excitement. :-) He was literally shaking.
Just plain happiness.
"Dada! Look! For ME!"
Baby Hope with Uncle Zack. I'm sorry Kel, but I have to tell everyone... Zack held Hope for about 2 hours and put her to sleep in his arms. I witnessed him try to pass her off to her begging aunt Kel three times and each time Hope would start crying immediately. Kel would hand her back to Zack and she was instantly happy. :-) haha.
A cool creation with Daddy and Uncle Jason on Christmas morning.
Some Little House paper dolls.
These dress up outfits from Noni and Papa were a huge hit. They are from Vision Forum. While I'm not sure I agree with everything on the website, I still think they have rockin' selection of boys and girls toys and dress ups. (and some things are marked down through New Years Eve.) This is an authentic looking Air force jumper. But FYI, the helmet is real and comes with a really heavy outer shell. He thinks he's so cool. We also got him a sling shot but replaced the heavy ceramic pellets with some ping pong balls. You're welcome Dora.
Speaking of the princess...
And well, this picture explains itself.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Love em all!! So glad I have a friend that is such a good picture taker so I can still see all these moments. :)

Geeg said...

OH Krissy, What great pictures. Each and every child is just so adorable. Those pictures are just the real 'Priceless'. Enjoy the blog soo much. We are all really excited about seeing everyone this week-end. Love you all, Geeg

The Talberts said...

Ha. I can't wait for Jacob to wake up in the morning so I can show him the picture of John Patrick in his "uniform". Jacob has a tattered and torn copy of the most recent Vision Forum catalog that he carries around so that he can stare longingly at the page with the military/war/play stuff. I like to swoon over those old fashioned nightgowns for little girls. I'm a little weirded out by a lot of the stuff in there, but I did just get a book from their catalog and I am loving it.

Anyway. I love the Little House paper dolls, too. I want to buy them "for Libby" so I can play with them.

the mama said...

The food table shows both grandma Edna & grandma Nellie's bowls with gravy in them and grandma Edna's candy dish.
And then there are the thrift store glasses. Ahhh, the sentiment.

You should do a photo shoot of Dorie in that outfit!