When your knees can't bend it's hard to walk in your daddy's boots. 

Pumpkins
championship baseball games
My newborn seems to think she's allowed to start smiling and cooing. I told her as precious as she is, stop it.
John Patrick got his loooong awaited turn with the class stuffed bear, Buddy, a few weekends ago. I was thanking the good Lord when Monday came around and he made it safely back to school. I can't be expected to take care of four children and a bear. Honestly. 
This one. She's two on Thursday. Isn't this what nap time looks like at your house? Oh, no? huh. 
championship baseball games
My newborn seems to think she's allowed to start smiling and cooing. I told her as precious as she is, stop it.
John Patrick got his loooong awaited turn with the class stuffed bear, Buddy, a few weekends ago. I was thanking the good Lord when Monday came around and he made it safely back to school. I can't be expected to take care of four children and a bear. Honestly. 
This one. She's two on Thursday. Isn't this what nap time looks like at your house? Oh, no? huh. 
Valley of Vision~ "May I never focus so much on time that I forget about eternity." Amen.
6 comments:
Why is it that Nells always trumps? ha!
Precious snuggles while baseball is being played, fun pumpkin shot, fantastic baby Hope cooing, even Buddy Bear on Dories head, but then Nellie....ha!
Oh dear. Can't wait to see when she's 14. Ha!
And that baby. How dare she start lifting her head being all... big and stuff!
I LOVE IT GO NELLS
It hit me. I have looked at the picture of Hope a million times and kept thinking, "What is it about her little face...?" I have been looking for you and for Anella in her - and it finally hit me. She looks JUST like John. Hello! She's his little twin!
Yup. I have a photo of my middle son, just exactly like that, complete with similar facial evidence of Extreme Naptime Naughtiness. He had lots more colors available though - hahaha.
That twinkle in her eyes..! Priceless!
What sweet pictures! You make motherhood look like so much FUN!
Post a Comment