Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Awww Krisser, that is so sweet. And, you are right! Even naming the baby Rose Toes could not have made Dorie happier!
I wish I could have taken a picture of Buggy in church today as he was "petting" Hopes head as he laid over you and you were rubbing his back. Darling! And, a fantastic sermon at the same time!
5 comments:
Awww Krisser, that is so sweet. And, you are right! Even naming the baby Rose Toes could not have made Dorie happier!
I wish I could have taken a picture of Buggy in church today as he was "petting" Hopes head as he laid over you and you were rubbing his back. Darling! And, a fantastic sermon at the same time!
Oh my word, that is the sweetest picture I've ever SEEN! Two beautiful girls.
Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Awwww! The best. I know how you feel!
Oh man.
Post a Comment