Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Father's Influence and the age of the internet

As I came into the room John Patrick greeted me with:

"Hellooooo, Nurse! That's from the Warner Brothers."

I love that my dad watched old Animaniac episodes with my kids when they spend the night. I mean really, if they're going to quote a cartoon I think Animaniacs is hilarious.

Also that day, Dora didn't want to nap and I told John Patrick I wasn't sure why. (Because you know we mom's like to obsess over things like this instead of just moving on. At least I do.) Anyway, John Patrick's very thoughtful advice was, "Let's hook it up on the Internet to see why children don't sleep."
I guess that tells you that I don't know most answers to his four year old questions and we LOVE google around here.

2 comments:

Lee and Candace said...

Wow...that's so funny about looking things up on the internet! How old is he??

krissy said...

He's four but he understands what the internet is!