Thursday, September 10, 2009

wonderful, glorious sleep

Tuesday night I went to bed at 11pm and my alarm woke me at 6:15. that was all. nothing happened in between those hours except the sweet dreams in my head. Do you all understand the wonderful feeling that it was to wake up in the same position I fell asleep in?
Last night I wondered if it was possible to pull it off twice. Not a chance. Oh, well. I'll take it.
To see our latest adventures go to my sisters blog. She actually had the guts to buy a camera. Would someone just make the decision for me? I'll pay you back. jk

5 comments:

Kate said...

The strangest thing of all is that you were here at my house not on the computer at 7:30 on thursday night!

krissy said...

I know, I can't figure out how to fix that.

The Talberts said...

Mmmmmmm. Sleep. Yeah. It's luscious. Eli has just recently started sleeping through the night and it feels so indulgent to actually sleep for a full night! Ben said we should write a book called, "How to Get Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night by the End of the First Year."

What kind of camera did Katie buy? I noticed that it was a Nikon. It's a hard decision, isn't it? I told Ben that I couldn't handle the pressure, so he stayed up late night after night reading reviews and researching different features.

Kimberly said...

Oh the glories of uninteruppted sleep...!

kara h said...

I seriously thought it was only me that never got a full nights sleep and that something was wrong with my kids until I read this post.

Ah the glories of shared experiences! Misery does love company after all.