
Here's the thing with Juice Plus, I started taking it a year and a half ago after being told about it for 3 years from lots of people I knew and respected. John and I were sceptical but finally researched it and the rest is history. I started selling it because I figured if I only needed 5 people to buy it I might as well because it would cover some cost and I tell people about it regularly anyway.
Is it expensive for fruits and veggies? Yes, but honestly, who doesn't spend 43 random dollars a month on something(s) they really want anyway? And it's prevention people, only God knows what it will save us in the end. (And you can check my theology on this one with pastor Brad because he takes it too, ha!) I won't get into that it's not the point of my post. :-)
Now... who knew it would be harder to share about it after I signed up because all the sudden I'm afraid people think I just want to make a buck. darn. BUT, I'm really too thrilled about the children's study not to share.
John Patrick seems to have a weaker immune system for whatever reason and that effects his asthma because where a cold is, there is asthma. But, Juice Plus is clinically proven to strengthen the immune system by purely fruits and vegetables. SO, a wonderful friend who just started taking Juice Plus offered to sign John Patrick up under her name so now he can take it for FREE!!! yeah! In the current children's health study being done 56% of the kids have been to the doctor less!
My website is linked on the side of my blog, if you want to get more info on the Children's Study to get your kids on it free with a paying adult. There are new videos on it too that do a much better job explaining the product than me if you have questions.
Now... who knew it would be harder to share about it after I signed up because all the sudden I'm afraid people think I just want to make a buck. darn. BUT, I'm really too thrilled about the children's study not to share.
John Patrick seems to have a weaker immune system for whatever reason and that effects his asthma because where a cold is, there is asthma. But, Juice Plus is clinically proven to strengthen the immune system by purely fruits and vegetables. SO, a wonderful friend who just started taking Juice Plus offered to sign John Patrick up under her name so now he can take it for FREE!!! yeah! In the current children's health study being done 56% of the kids have been to the doctor less!
My website is linked on the side of my blog, if you want to get more info on the Children's Study to get your kids on it free with a paying adult. There are new videos on it too that do a much better job explaining the product than me if you have questions.
Needless to say I highly recommend it.
2 comments:
Why was I not informed about Lauren's blog? Imagine how long it took me to look it all over from scratch!
oops, sorry uncle joe. :-)
Post a Comment