Monday, August 24, 2009

flowers for swapping and senior pictures


It's that time of the year again. If you know anyone who is in need of senior pictures you can give them my name. Here is another beautiful girl that I got to take some pictures for last week.
Sweet Anabelle, (or anyone else who would like to swap) here are a few of the flowers I could trade. Along with some tall grassy stuff and about 5 or 6 variety of lilies.
Sorry I don't know the names of all these:






This last one is about 4 1/2 feet tall and those tall parts at the top are covered in bright pink flowers through the beginning/middle of the summer.





3 comments:

Kara said...

You know if I lived in the neighborhood I would be happy to trade with you! I wonder what the last pic is, it doesn't look like anything I've seen up here.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

OOPS! Sorry, I didn't see this until one week later!!! Your blog posts don't show up on my dashboard, so I didn't thing you'd posted anything new!

That first one is Japanese anemone, the second one is purple coneflower. I have lots of these - shoot. I've been LONGING for some veronica - the last photo! Does this bush of yours have babies to trade with?

I have some things you might want - I'll list a few, and you let me know what you want to swap for some of that lovely veronica! Black-eyed susan, purple iris, ajuga, sundrops, oregano, speedwell, lamb's ear, hardy begonia or hardy geranium, sweet woodruff, tiger lily, russian sage, rose campion... Any of those sound good? Let me know! I'm so excited to get to swap!

running shoes said...

Me, me, me!
I'd love both of your flowers and have been looking for the echinacea or coneflowers (the middle picture).