That picture is just because I still have no camera (because I was given a good tip that Nikon's new line is coming out in August so the camera I want will drop in price) so I still have no pictures but I'm afraid of being forgotten by the blog world so I'll attempt to be witty and entertaining with my update on life.
- The worlds longest and most ridiculous yard sale starts tomorrow on 42 for those of you who are interested. I may drive it once just to gawk at things but I WONT be trying to drive home that way until it's over. I might have to go incognito just in case the lunatic I ticked off last year is there. Here's how you know it's turned from just a yard sale to something of an obsession for some: you know the torrential rains we've been having the last few days? well, that hasn't stops folks from camping out in tents along the road! I just don't get it. Sweet Annabell are you residing in one of those? You told me yourself you loved a good yard sale. :-) But seriously, I'd like a tip from those of you who are seasoned veterans of yard sailing, if I want something from one of these enthusiastic vendors do I always try to get them to come down in price? Is that expected when they mark their prices? Is the WLYS going to have higher prices even though I may have to pay to park in the ditch of someones yard? Just wondering, I'd like to look for a bookcase.
- Is it just me or is it that the more babies you have the littler they seem as one year olds? (Melissa's post made me think of this) I felt like JP was a toddler at his one year birthday and Anella's is coming in three short months and she still seems like such a little thing.
- Vacation was wonderful, hopefully Kate will post pictures (hint hint, and just kids no moss or mushrooms) or Kara will get me a disk with some on it... please.
- speaking of moss... have you ever noticed how cool it is? Those of you still reading should seriously check it out sometime. I saw a show on "moss gardeners" and thought it was ridiculous until I went for a walk on vacation and checked it out up close for myself. God put some serious work into this under appreciated plant. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment