Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Friday, August 21, 2009
things
Trouble
(I only moved this plant 15 feet but apparently Anella hadn't ever noticed it before.)
6 comments:
Had to laugh at the dirt eating pic of Anella because Ethan gets into our plant at least 10 times a day! I probably should really move it.
Oh, the guilt in those eyes! And the thrown-down, soiled baby doll!
Adorable
s
What in the world? How did Anella get so big?!
Is that sidewalk chalk? Looks like your Buddy needed one hand on a toy and one hand on the corn. :) I LOVE the cuteness that is your family!
I LOVE Anella's hair. All your kids are adorable!
i can't believe how big and at the same time absolutely precious your kids are! i could could just squeeze them through the screen!!
it was so great to see you yesterday, we really should carve out some time to get together!!
loveu,
mary
Post a Comment