I give up!! Apparently the nice weather is too much for me. I can't handle it and the rest of life at the same time. It's not that bad really but the time I would spend getting little things accomplished I just want to be planting or transplanting, pushing babies in the swing or building a "muscado" (volcano. don't ask me why) in the sand. We have perfected our tunnel through it.
Anyway, asking for money has gotten me back to blogging. :-)
Really! The New Hope Center's annual Walk for Life is coming up and you too can be part of the fun!! If you are looking for a good, free, fun time on Saturday April 25th then pick up a walk form from church if you go to Grace or I'll mail you one if not and get a couple sponsors and come on out. There will be lots of family fun and you'll have a great time. Otherwise.... SPONSOR ME!! I have a crazy need to win anything that could be close to a competition and so I want to be the biggest fundraiser. I know. It's kind of sick.
I never win. There is always these few people that beat me (never mind that they don't know we're competing) by A LOT. Still, get on board, it a good time. Just respond or e-mail me. If you gave in the past, I'll be calling you.... :-)
2 comments:
Planting? Transplanting? I'm interested- what are you doing over there? Pansies??
fine, i guess it wouldn't technically be called transplanting to take bulbs that should have been planted last fall and were sprouting in my garage and call that transplanting.
:-)
Post a Comment