If you've been to my house you've probably noticed the beautiful farm ground along the way. This spring I spoke with the owner and got permission to take pictures on his property. score.
Sunday I took the kids and my camera for a photo shoot/picnic :-). The kids had a high ho time splashing and swimming and jumping. They named it Little Fish Creek. (there were minnows)
Wonderful Woody
6 comments:
These r just incredible. The one of you and Hopey is just awesome.
How fun!!! Love all the pics.
By the way, we're heading your way for Labor Day weekend. I'll let you know more detail when we figured it out.
Kay Yeah!!! We drove STRAIGHT through your town last week. :-( I'm sorry for not thinking more about it before hand I would LOVE to see you guys and let the kids play. Call us! If you need a place to stay we would love to have you.
beautiful!!!
I want to go frolicking in the river! What fun. And yes, that pic of you and your baby is wonderful!
I miss my Hopey Lopey!! These are so fun Kris...and that picture of Erin is so so good...you captured the beauty that is Woody so well.
Post a Comment