Monday, April 11, 2011

View from the Hammock at Sunset

Spring is photography season. COnsequently I don't take many pictures of my own family because I'm taking and editing for others. :-) My mom put a request in for some new grandbaby pictures. I'm a little late (she wanted pictures last week while she was on vacation and couldn't kiss them) but, here they are mom. :-)

My new excitment with photography is being able to shoot with the sun in the background. I have seen some beautiful shots this way lately. None that were taken by me. These are my first attempts.
Happy Spring!!

5 comments:

Geeg said...

ADORABLE like always.I can hardly wait till next week.

the mama said...

So lovely. So loveable.

crystal said...

Love, the one of your kids and you in the hammock - precious! And in the second to last one - Hope has 3 legs. I had NO idea;-) Just kidding. Beautiful photos!

Kate said...

One thought... Are You Wearing A Dress?!?

krissy said...

Kate~ yes, why do you sound so shocked? I'm not always in a t-shirt. mostly. okay I spend a lot of time in a t-shirt BUT Woody and I bought this one together a few years ago and then I got pregnant and haven't had a turn in it until now. :-)