Aunt Kelly let me borrow her camera for the day on Saturday!

Dora with the first flower of spring

Nels and I (aunt kelly was playing with the color thingy on her camera)

Buster in the LONG
awaited sand box
Anella and mommy again (happiest baby on the planet!!)

Free ice cream at
Brewsters on Saturday if you wore your pj's.
The kids were puzzled but excited! Cool Aunt
Kel always comes through for us with this important info.
3 comments:
Great Pictures.
I'm glad you all got free ice cream, but I hate to see this pajamas in public thing encouraged. Just picture me wandering the isles of Wallymart in my pajamas. No, on second thought, don't.
So what is wrong with your camera?
Uncle Joe~ worse yet, imagine Ben in his party pants.. no don't.
It just died. The idea of figuring out a new one is overwhelming because of all the options and JOhn's to busy right now. Maybe soon.
Oh my sister, it was SO good to see your face and your little dark-headed baby on Sunday. I could have stood there all day talking, looking, hugging - being friends. I miss you! I love this post...love little Nells. I've decided she looks JUST like John. His little twin. :) Adorable!
Post a Comment