Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good quotes

I've been without a camera but life has also been crazy lately. I should be in bed now. So here are a few quotes that probably won't pacify the grandparents but it'll have to do. :-)

Dora: "Mommy, I'm eaty." (hungry)
Mommy:"No snacks right now Dory. I'm making dinner."
Dora: "Guuuuuuuuuuu."
This is her new sound. She loves to try it out when she's annoyed. (often when we're playing cards and she has to "go fish".) Mostly it's still in the "testing" mode. I have to pay close attention to when she switches to using it seriously. :-)

JP with a hang nail that's bleeding:"Mommy! I need a band-aid"
Mommy:"Okay buddy, don't worry, I have some upstairs."
We go up to my bathroom together and I slap a band aid on and turn to run back to dinner on the stove when he compassionately hugs my legs and says so gently, "Thanks for doing that for me mommy."

Also, could someone tell me how to post a video?

1 comment:

Rachael Neal said...

ooo oooo i know! ask eric...he's great at explaining that stuff. :)